This introductory webinar was designed for teachers and administrators who are new to Trinity College London, or those that wanted to find out more about the structure and content of Trinity qualifications.
What we covered
Trinity’s English language exams are recognised for their unique approach to assessing communicative competence, and for the positive impact they have on teaching practice and skills development.
When you work with Trinity you’ll become part of a supportive network of schools and organisations that are committed to excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
This webinar looked at the various ways organisations work with Trinity around the world, and included information on:
- Choosing Trinity English exams based on your students' profile and needs
- Becoming a Trinity Registered Exam Centre
- Engaging with Trinity’s academic training and support programmes
- Becoming a TESOL qualification provider
- Joining the Listed Education Agent scheme